The Roofing Alliance, the foundation of NRCA, announced the winners of its 22nd annual Most Valuable Player Awards during NRCA’s 135th Annual Convention in Dallas:
- Terry Archer, foreman for Midland Engineering Co. Inc., South Bend, Ind.
- Darwin Carmody, foreman for R3NG LLC, Sheridan, Colo.
- Justin Clark, field worker for Flynn Midwest LP, Kansas City, Mo.
- Dennis Dudek , superintendent for Tecta America Southeast LLC, Sanford, Fla.
- Victorino Trujillo-Montez, field worker for Antis Roofing & Waterproofing LLC, Irvine, Calif.
For more information about the MVP Awards program or next year's nominations contact Jessica Priske, director of the Roofing Alliance, at email@example.com.