What are The Alliance’s Most Valuable Player (MVP) Awards?
Sponsored by The Roofing Industry Alliance for Progress, the Most Valuable Player Awards Program recognizes and honors outstanding roofing workers from various regions of the United States.
What are the benefits for you?
- Employee recognition: Most roofing contractor employees work hard—for little recognition—simply nominating one of your employees is an excellent pat on the back.
- Positive employee morale: Your employees know you appreciate them.
- Marketing opportunity: You can tell your clients how good your employees are!
Any field roofing worker, foreman or superintendent from roofing contracting firms. Any warehouse employee, warehouse foreman, driver or equipment operator from distributor and supplier firms.
What are the categories?
MVP nominees will evaluated based on significant contributions in one or both of the following categories:
- Outstanding on-the-job performance/workmanship
- Outstanding performance/other noteworthy contributions outside the workplace
What do winners receive?
Winners receive the following:
- Two complimentary airfares and two nights’ hotel accommodations during NRCA’s Annual Convention.
- One complimentary conference registration and exhibit hall pass to the International Roofing Expo.
- Two complimentary tickets to the NRCA Industry Awards Ceremony and Cocktail Reception where winners and their companies will be formally honored; all other convention-related expenses will be the responsibility of each award winner.
- A $100 American Express gift card
- Recognition in Professional Roofing magazine, NRCA’s For Members Only newsletter and on The Roofing Industry Alliance for Progress’ website, www.roofingindustryalliance.net.
Tips for success:
- Make sure to completely fill out the applications.
- Include supporting information as to why the nomination is being made.
- Testimonial letters from clients and fellow employees are a great way to demonstrate the quality of your employees.