During NRCA’s 132nd Annual Convention Feb. 9-13 in Nashville, Tenn., finalists and winners of The Roofing Industry Alliance for Progress’ 2018 Gold Circle Awards were announced. Gold Circle Awards recognize NRCA members who make significant contributions to the roofing industry in various categories.
The Alliance’s 2018 Gold Circle Awards finalists and winners are as follows:
- Mahan Slate Roofing Co. Inc., Agawam, Mass., for Dartmouth College Baker Tower Renovations, Hanover, N.H.
- Renaissance Roofing Inc., Rockford, Ill., for Cascade Courthouse, Great Falls, Mont.
- Architectural Sheet Metal Inc., Orlando, Fla., for OIA South APM, Orlando
- Hayden Building Maintenance Corp., West Nyack, N.Y., for 16 ColtsFoot Glen, Saddle River, N.Y.
- Murr & Laney Inc., Pineville, N.C., for Holy Trinity Greek Orthodox Church Cathedral, Charlotte, N.C.
- Ruff Roofers Inc., Baltimore, for The Peale Center, Baltimore
- Tecta America Zero Company, Cincinnati, for Shakespeare Theater, Cincinnati
Safety Preparedness and Performance
- Nations Roof of Villa Park, Villa Park, Ill., for Rolls Royce North American Headquarters, Indianapolis
- Nations Roof of Ohio LLC, Springboro, Ohio, for Alcoa, Lafayette, Ind.